Figure 5 and Figure S5 source data and processing
Data files for Figure 5 and Figure S5 given as PDFs and as a CSV file.
Figure S5. Protein mass spectra for QueF and its adducts with substrate and co-factors. a) relative abundance of dimers in sample of just QueF, b) source spectrum of only QueF, c) source spectrum of the preQ0 adduct, d) source spectrum of the preQ0 + NADPH adduct, e) source spectrum of the BnCN adduct, f) source spectrum of the BnCN + NADPH adduct.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry