Figure 2 components
Figure 2. Reaction scheme for the four main steps of enzymatic reduction of benzyl cyanide (BnCN) to phenylethylamine (PEA) by QueF studied by DFT. Hydrides transferred from NADPH are shown in green and protons from the solvent are shown in red. Figure components drawn in ChemDraw 21.0.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry