Figure 4 components
Figure 4. Energy profiles calculated by DFT for the four stages of QueF reduction of its natural substrate preQ0 compared to the target nitrile BnCN. The rate-limiting step is the final hydride transfer. Data for preQ0 from Hirao et al.
Chemical drawings done in ChemDraw 21.0.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry