Figure 5 components
figureposted on 2022-08-31, 15:54 authored by Christopher BlanfordChristopher Blanford, Yuhei Hayamizu, Sam P. deVisser, Abubaker Mohamed
Figure 5. Deconvoluted intact protein mass spectra of QueF WT in the presence or absence of a nitrile, NADPH, or both. Relative abundance of each species is shown for various masses. The QueF monomer has a mass of ca. 34 kDa. Dimer formation is observed in the sample containing only QueF (Figure S5a). Source spectra are given in Figure S5b–f.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry