Figure S6. Static light scattering profile of QueF at 25 °C and 37 °C over 69 h. Above the break in the y-axis, the scale changes from linear to logarithmic. The dotted horizontal line indicates the mass of a QueF tetramer. Conditions: 10 µL, 6.2 mg mL–1 QueF in 100 mM KCl + 100 mM Tris + 1 mM DTT, pH 7.5, 10 s between samples.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry