Figure S8. QCM-D frequency and dissipation responses of a) QueF-Y5Y and b) QueF-WT on graphene-coated QCM sensors to two concentrations of protein. c) Raman spectra of the graphene surface of the QCM-D chip after transfer and before protein addition.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry