Fig R1 QueF-Y5Y LoD.png (51.57 kB)
Limit of detection for QueF-Y5Y + BnCN
figureposted on 2022-08-31, 15:47 authored by Christopher BlanfordChristopher Blanford, Abubaker Mohamed, Sam P. de Visser, Yuhei Hayamizu
Figure R1. Determination of limit of detection based on the point at which the 95% prediction band is greater than 1.
This figure is not shown in the manuscript. See the response to reviewers.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry