Figure S10 components
Figure S10. The two-dimensional free energy landscape (FEL) based on RMSD and Rg on 200ns simulation. a–d shows the FEL of both variants in water and on graphene. Each are plotted with their respective RMSD and Rg values over time and color map is used to represents Gibbs free energy (∆G) (kcal mol–1). E-D show both variants structure extracted at the start (blue), 100 ns (pink) and 200 ns (orange) time points upon binding to graphene and aligned.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry