Figure S3 components
Figure S3. Transfer characteristics of GFETs in 1 mM potassium phosphate buffer pH 7 before and after the addition of QueF-Y5Y and a nitrile. a) Single representative channel, b) aggregate measurements with thick line indicating the mean value and the shaded area ± 1 SD (preQ0 N=7, BnCN N=6). Arrows indicate direction of gate voltage change with time.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry