Figure S4 components
Figure S4. Analysis of the effect of co-assembly of QueF-Y5Y with Y5Y peptide ratio with BnCN only. AFM images of a) WT QueF and b) QueF-Y5Y. c) Normalized isd change co-assembled (plot was normalized and averaged. N = 6, 7 and 7 for 100% QueF-Y5Y, 10% QueF-Y5Y/Y5Y and WT respectively. Co-assembled d) Wild-type and e) QueF-Y5Y with Y5Y peptide where 99% solution consisted of the Y5Y peptide and the remaining was the enzyme. For all AFM images, the enzyme was immobilised on exfoliated graphite and obtained in non-contact mode. 2D Fast Fourier transform (FFT) and height histogram of all images are also plotted. f) Fitting of the isd response at varying QueF-Y5Y to peptide Y5Y ratio.
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
UK’s Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) N8 Research Partnership Catalyst
- Agricultural biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Industrial biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Environmental biotechnology diagnostics (incl. biosensors)
- Electronic sensors
- Proteins and peptides
- Colloid and surface chemistry
- Industrial molecular engineering of nucleic acids and proteins
- Condensed matter modelling and density functional theory
- Computational chemistry